Thursday, January 18, 2007

And The Winner Is...

In case you didn't know, the girls of B22 last year made a pact/contest amongst themselves that the first to successfully receive a sleigh ride courtesy of a male would be crowned the winner of said contest. As you can see, on MLK Day 2007 Meghan triumphed at Hardware Ranch in Cache Valley with yours truly. Human Rights Day is an obvious choice for such a victory, for minority elk have long struggled against majoritarian rule within the deer family.

The visitor's center was full of pelts and skins--including bears.

A very white and winged me. Who knew that I had the wingspan of a turkey vulture?

Meghan all up in dis Elk's grill.

Meghan with a beautiful 7 point buck that came down to feed.

"'Cuz it's lovely weather...

...for a sleigh ride together with you."

4 comments:

Bukran said...

You know, something just occurred to me and I'm going to publicly declare it...

I am the most prolific blogger in the ward!

Unknown said...

You can tell Meghan our new contest was, who can get married first... and she lost.

Bukran said...

I'm pretty sure she's cool with losing that one... However, if we look at the original 22 girls none of y'alls is married. Sarah got engaged, but no dice...

Unknown said...

Um.. how dare you discount Chelm! She has been my roommate from the very beginning and I talked to her more fall semester than my other three roommates combined! So there!