Monday, April 02, 2007

The Tradition Continues

Mark opened up his mission call last Wednesday after much anticipation. The future Elder Stoddard received his call to the Chile Antofagasta mission! He (along with everyone else) is stoked, for the Stoddard South America tradition rolls on! (My father served in Peru, and I served in Ecuador.) How sweet it is to have the common experiences that accompany mission service in one of the Lord's choicest vineyards! ¡Viva Sión!

Go ahead, judge me--but it's not a complete family portrait. Meghan is holding my niece, Emma.

I'm hecka proud of my bro. He's going to have a rad mission. He's a hard worker and has been one of my best friends ever since I got back from my mission. Needless to say, I'm going to miss him something fierce--especially when the Asian Santa is quoted or I watch a kung fu movie. Nos vemos, ñaño. These next two years will change a lot for both of us--but it's gonna be tight when you get back.