Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Few Things I Miss From My Childhood

-My Urkel jigsaw puzzle
-Spending hours in the vacant lots behind my house catching bugs and studying red ant colony behavior
-Shooting bows and arrows and BB guns
-Building tree forts
-Using the PowerPad for NES
-Playing Monopoly for hours on Sunday in the basement with my siblings
-After-school snacks
-Trick-or-treating
-Bobby's World, Doctor Quinn: Medicine Woman, Early Edition, Martial Law, Family Matters, Perfect Strangers, Full House, and Step By Step on TV
-Collecting coins and meticulously cataloging them in my album
-Family road trips
-Saturday visits to Ogden featuring burgers on the grill and black cherry Shasta at Grammie's
-Boating in the summer
-Sledding during recess on any ramshackle piece of plastic at Boulton Elementary
-Herbie Rides Again, Herbie Goes Bananas, but not The Love Bug

1 comment:

LJ said...

Awwwww, the nerdy little Buk. I used to play Life every Sunday with my little brother while everyone else in the house was asleep.