Tuesday, October 21, 2008

In Which I Attempt Voter Fraud

Not really.

I received my absentee ballot from Utah in the mail yesterday. I only wanted a Presidential Primary ballot several months ago (which I never got) before I registered to vote here in Michigan.

I'll forego the temptation to break the law and vote twice.

Although the Utah ballot does proffer the opportunity to vote for PC mogul/crazy person Superdell for Governor...

Sigh. Michigan is a swing state but we've yet to have a gubernatorial candidate sporting a 70's detective-style mustache and a platform with the adjectives "totally awesome" inserted into every sentence.

Sometimes other people have all the electoral fun.

2 comments:

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

Speaking of super Dell, he said his plan for education is to burn down all public schools and sell the land. The profits of which would go to private schools.

I think he is also pushing for a new bill that insured every minor would receive a government issued hand gun.

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

Did anyone notice the nickname "SuperDell" was actually written on the ballot?