Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Albuquirky II

I recently got a batch of photos from this summer from Lauren.

Maloni's b-day.

Eatin' pizza for Maloni's b-day. Notice the sweet shark hat we bought him.

These folks are the Walkers: Emily and Jeremy. Shortly after this photo was taken Jeremy made a crude comment and his wife slugged him.

CyFry, me, and Corn Derek during the oasis from selling that was the Sabbath day.

Party Island. I don't think Steve could have made a better investment in the morale of the office.

Garduños: real gringo Mexican food.

Dion's: the best pizza in town.

When we took Party Island down the Rio Grande we all turned as dark as Maloni due to the chocolate waters. Note Chris' D.I. short swimsuit.

Lauren and I dyed our hair a dark shade of brown together.

The birthday of Swag, our fearless leader.

One Sunday we had a picnic at a park in the mountains and watched the sun set.

Ready to roll on our first attempt to conquer the mighty Rio Grande.

Our automatic pump didn't work, so Steve's mighty trumpeter lungs blew up the raft.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mighty posting Bukran. I'm very impressed.