Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lists

On a recent trip to MSU I discovered McSweeney's Lists. Their snappy highbrow humor has inspired me to write several similarly-styled lists of my own. Someday I hope to have the site publish my work. Until then the BukranBlog will be the publisher of choice for said lists. The following is one of my favorite I've written so far. More to come.






STAR TREK THE ORIGINAL SERIES EPISODE TITLE OR DRAGONFORCE POWER METAL BALLAD?

  1. Balance of Terror
  2. A Taste of Armageddon
  3. Invocation of the Apocalyptic Evil
  4. The Devil in the Dark
  5. Valley of the Damned
  6. Starfire
  7. Operation – Annihilate!
  8. The Doomsday Machine
  9. Disciples of Babylon
  10. Dawn Over a New World
  11. Journey to Babel
  12. Soldiers of the Wasteland
  13. Cry of the Brave
  14. Operation Ground and Pound
  15. For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
  16. Through the Fire and the Flames
  17. Lost Souls in Endless Time
  18. Whom Gods Destroy
  19. Storming the Burning Fields
  20. Let That Be Your Last Battlefield

Star Trek: 1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 11, 15, 18, 20
DragonForce: 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 19

2 comments:

DavidTheSteak said...

Very snappy list. I gave it to Megan and she got 11 right.

TheMatador said...

I'm almost ashamed to admit it,but I pick out all but one of the star trek episode titles correct, so i guess that is only missing one