Tuesday, November 13, 2007

More Fodder For McSweeney's













A-TEAM EPISODES THAT COULD SERVE AS POTENTIAL CHAPTER TITLES IN GEORGE W. BUSH’S FUTURE MEMOIRS


A Little Town With an Accent
The White Ballot

The Out-of-Towners

The Beast From the Belly of a Boeing

The Only Church in Town

The Road to Hope

There's Always a Catch

Mission
of Peace
Showdown!

Say It With Bullets

Cowboy George

Harder Than it Looks

Semi-Friendly Persuasion

Moving Targets

Bad Time on the Border

Beverly Hills
Assault
Blood, Sweat, and Cheers

When You Comin' Back, Range Rider?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bukran you should write a book. I'm not sure what about just yet... but all the same.

Bukran said...

I've actually thought something along those lines. I actually want to write a book about Book of Mormon politics.

Unknown said...

Intriguing... Book of Mormon stories that Bukran tells to me, are about the government in ancient history... sweet, the song approves, I approve.