Friday, August 08, 2008

In Search of the Lost Album

While perusing an exhibit chronicling the trends of every generation since WWII at the Henry Ford Museum several weeks ago, my father instantly recognized the following album cover amongst a collage of baby boomer records.

"I used to have that Moody Blues album," he said.

"Really?" I said. "I've never seen it with all the old vinyl in the basement."

"Well, at one time I had it," he said.

I was pleasantly surprised by his taste and instant memory recall. Ofttimes I think my Dad was a lot more square back in the 60's and 70's than he really was.

2 comments:

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

This album cover is priceless. I've now felt the dizzying highs and painful lows of drug addiction.
How many Moody Blues albums are there anyways?
I lost count years ago.

Bukran said...

I count 16 Moody Blues albums released to date.

Prolific to say the least!