Friday, August 18, 2006

Guess Who's Back... Back Again...

And the verdict is... I'M STAYING AT THE BRITTANY! And there was much rejoicing. This is what tipped the scales for me: I'm lazy. This is my senior year, and I don't want to spend another year in another ward only to leave when I've already attained legend status in the 51st. Now is the time to truly capitalize on the fruits of my labors in this hour of waning undergraduate education! Besides, I couldn't leave my main homeboy Swag hanging. Although The Brotherhood has been disbanded by 50%, our goals and aims must press forward! Heaven help all who dwell within its cinder block walls if I regret my decision!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice picture bukran

Bukran said...

It was the only photo out there of me actually inside the Brittany...