Monday, September 11, 2006

The Hitchin' Post II

As I promised, here are some more photos from Amy's wedding. The veritable cream of the crop--and by that I mean most of the ones I am in.

Yes, the watch bling made it to the sealing.

This is arguably the blurriest photo of me ever taken at a wedding luncheon...

Yes, Melanie was nine months pregnant. But she still could limbo with the best of 'em. Granted, it was mostly because she's 5'1"...

Yeah, we trashed their car. Yes, I will take credit for what is written on the bumper. Biblical innuendo is legal innuendo at a Mormon wedding, okay?

This is how we Stoddards roll-- smashing the cake in your spouse's face! I know I'm not going to let my wife off the hook...

Mark and I played bartenders in the tiki hut at the reception. Every now and then I'd offer folks a mango Mai Tai but I found no takers.

Right when the reception ended was when the clouds appeared and the wind kicked up. Our stint mixing drinks ceased.

I caught the garter. Will I be the next one to get married? Yes, yes I will. Because if Mark beats me and I'm not married by 26 it's time for a Russian mail-order bride...

No comments: